i’ve never met hugh jackman but i trust him.
Poem written by an 11 year old Afghan girl
This poem was recorded in a NYT magazine article about female underground poetry groups in Afghanistan. An amazing article about the ways in which women are using a traditional two line poetry form to express their resistance to male oppression, their feelings about love (considered blasphemous).
Babies and College Students:
- Ability to sleep anywhere
- Random bouts of crying
- Will try to eat almost anything
- Enjoy watching cartoons
- Known for their messiness
- Brains are in a constant state of absorbing knowledge
- Irregular sleep schedules
- Often served bland mushy foods